Friday, November 11, 2005

It all begins: (in fact, it always is the case)

scene: living room with the fans and lights on = conducive environment

Here i'm doing my homework, trying to get my attention all down on that chemistry electrolysis thingy and there she is laughing at one moment and talking at the other moment. Oh great, there weren't exactly any pauses in between. i'm like getting there, getting to the answer and then suddenly "ciacia ciacia! i miss u already!" Wah...i heard these phrases about umpteen times lerz. Hey, she is like always at home and she always see the dog and she can actually miss her. lolz... Oh please, how long have they been apart? -_-'' I don't understand this. zzz...if u say one time still okz, but not so many times please. not everyday. it is irritating. argh...

Next, when i am watching a show and getting almost engrossed in it. And tell u what, it is the saddest part of the show and there she is "hahaha...". Stupid lah. the whole atmosphere all gone. Tell me, will u be pissed off??? Seriously, i really wonder what she is thinking...

haiz...i would appreciate it if she changed. but i really doubt so. and poor little me have to suffer with it. sianz. one day u all will see me go mad. haha. WIsh me good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home